The Xandros Server is an award-winning server operating system which meets the demands of the enterprise and delivers ease-of-use, essential to small and medium businesses. The Xandros Server combines powerful Linux services with revolutionary management tools that make administration easy.
Xandros Server can be used in new or existing networks. It can be integrated into networks with DNS and DHCP servers already running. It can install into existing Windows or UNIX networks, Linux-only environments, as well as mixed environments.
Included In the Box
*Note that this product includes both 32 and 64-bit versions. The serial number included may be used to register only one of the versions.
- 32-Bit Installation CD
- 64-Bit Installation CD
- 32-Bit Applications CD 1 & 2
- 64-Bit Applications CD
- Scalix Xandros Edition (5 Premium User Licenses, unlimited Standard Users)
- RealNetworks Helix Streaming Media Server Basic (10 concurrent connections license)
- BRU Backup Server (6 Backup Licenses)
- Xandros Server Getting Started Guide
- Xandros Management Console Administrator Guide
- 90 Days installation technical support via e-mail
- One Server Management License
- Xandros Desktop Professional 30-Day Trial Installation CD