Scalix Incident Support is sold using a points system. Support points may be used for either e-mail or telephone support incidents (provided that you have a sufficient number of points). An e-mail support incident costs 10 points, and telephone support incident costs 30 points. Points purchased at different times may be combined to use a support incident. Points expire one year from their date of purchase.
This package include 180 Scalix Support Points
Scalix offers customer support on a per-incident basis. An incident is defined as assistance with one issue, problem, or question relating to the use or installation of a Scalix product, regardless of the number of communications required. A single support case is a problem which cannot be divided into subordinate problems. If a problem includes subordinate problems, then each will be treated as a separate incident. Scalix
Technical Support will provide technical support for the following types of incidents:
- Problems with the installation, operational usage and configuration of Scalix products
- Product feature requests where the customer wishes to be kept informed of disposition
Scalix Technical Support will generally decline the following types of cases, which are effectively handled by onsite teams, partners or Scalix Professional Services:
- General or incremental performance tuning
- General advice concerning architecture
- Capacity or performance planning
- General configuration questions for non-Scalix software
Scalix will use all commercially reasonable efforts to respond to and resolve support incidents in a professional and timely manner. A support incident may be opened for any Scalix product that is a current release.